Wednesday 2 May 2012

Number 23

As promised here is my mini blog post about the Avengers Assemble film we watched last week. Now If you haven't seen it and plan too, there may be some spoilers so please come back and read afterwards, and let's compare notes!

The first 20 minutes was quite slow, and had none of the comedy of Iron Man, so I was feeling a little apprehensive that it was going to be a flop, or that I was expecting too much. But then... Iron man appeared and the whole feel of the film changed. All the characters blended well together (although in the film the characters didn't get along) and the comedic value of them combining was plain for all to see - the entire cinema was in hysterical laughter at many parts. 


Overall the film was amazing. I am a huge fan of Iron Man, Captain America and Thor and was so excited to be seeing the culmination of all of these films. Included also was Hulk, and I have never been a fan of it before. I felt the films were weird and uninteresting, this film however has completely changed my mind. The way they portrayed Dr Bruce Banner and The Hulk was brilliant - 'Hulk Smash!' hehehe. He had some comedic-ally brilliant lines and scenes, and he blended in well with the other characters.

I did embarrass myself at the end of the film - Stan Lee was absent from the entire thing, which was bothering me, and then just before the credits - there he was, well I threw my hands up and shouted 'Yey, Stan Lee!', much to the hilarity of the audience. Heehee - well I was a happy bunny! 


Oh finally too - we along with the majority of the audience stayed until after the initial credits and it didn't disappoint as there was an extra 2 minutes of footage leading on to the next film... I AM SO EXCITED!

I hope you enjoyed the review - but please bare in mind that this is the review of an uber fan, so please don't hold it against me that I loved it if you didn't.

Signing off for now, but will be back soon I promise!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment